It is definitely possible to engage in pickleball with tennis elbow, just keep some things in mind and find the best pickleball paddle for tennis elbow to support your game on the field. If you decide to play pickleball in this condition, it is advised to wear an elbow brace and also use lighter balls for protection.
Paddles that are chosen specifically for tennis elbow are made with the needs of the players in mind. While preventing pain they also enhance the ability of the player to strike the ball. Simply opting for a paddle that has a higher hardness and durability will help mitigate tennis elbow and other issues linked to pickleball. That’s why choosing a best pickleball rackets to prevent tennis elbow is the ultimate need.
Best 6 Ultimate Pickleball Rackets for Tennis Elbow
1- Paddletek Phoenix Genesis Pro Pickleball Paddle
Paddletek has solved the dilemma for pickleball players searching for a variety of grip sizes.
Starting with a small grip size and then building your way up to a larger size is advisable. With their unique and innovative design of the Phoenix Genesis Pro Pickleball Paddle, they have brought a piece of prime equipment to the market that satisfies the needs for variety in grip sizes for people.
Paddletek is a pickleball paddle, a top-of-the-line product for professional players. It is able to remedy tennis elbow and elbow tendinitis. With a wide range of positive features, the Paddletek Phoenix Genesis Pro offers its users a comfortable grip and immense power to the player.
- The 4-inch thin grip size allows the player to use more hand action
- Comes in an array of grip sizes so you can choose the one that gives the strongest hold
- It is made with fiberglass material making it extremely lightweight
- The shaft material is carbon fiber which provides rigidity to the paddle
- Paddletek has manufactured a paddle with an expanded playing surface
2- PROKENNEX Pro Flight Pickleball Paddle
It is a struggle to replace pickleball paddles again and again. Also, with the ruthless nature of the game, they tend to get scuffed quite easily. ProKennex has provided the perfect solution for professional pickleball players.
PROKENNEX Pro Flight Pickleball Paddle has been fitted with an original Air O Guard system. This means the edge guard is entirely replaceable. So relieve yourself of all worries as whenever you scuff your Prokennex Pro Flight Pickleball Paddle, it can be easily replaced, ensuring a decade-long usage.
The cherry on top is the Cloud Cell polymer core which offers players the chance to play with a paddle that has an equally distributed weight. This makes the game substantially more enjoyable and simpler to execute moves on the court.
- The size of the paddle is 4 inches to provide the perfect size of the sweet spot, more power, and maneuverability
- The shaft is made with carbon fiber material which makes the paddle stronger
- It is suitable for adults as it allows them to perform at professional tournaments
- The paddle is blue in color making it visibly appealing
3- Gearbox GX5 Carbon Fiber Pickleball Paddle
Gearbox has brought a paddle to the market that aims to reduce the plight of players with tennis elbow. Opting to use carbon fiber in the paddle has made the frame substantially powerful and light as well. Every fiber has been intricately woven into the frame creating a relatable end product.
Overall, the Gearbox GX5 has been equipped with excellent features all wrapped in a unique look. It is an ideal and one of the best pickleball paddles for tennis elbow, with a great investment for your money and that paddle deserves to be given a chance.
- The size of the paddle is 8.5 oz making sure the ball can be hit hard
- Made with Carbon Fiber as the thicker poly core provides true control of the paddle
- The frame is built with Carbon Fiber as well to increase the sturdiness of the paddle
- The blue color lends personality to the pickleball paddle
- Comes up with a strong frame that will make this paddle able to bend while experiencing pressure making
4- HEAD Fiberglass Pickleball Paddle – Radical Pro
Radical Pro is a paddle manufactured with attention to power, made especially for pickleball players dealing with elbow pain; that paddle allows them to hit shots with a decent amount of force. The spin texture on the face of this paddle will help you to get better shot placement with increased spin, due to which it is the best paddle for tennis elbow.
A versatile piece of equipment, the Radical Pro is available in two grip sizes. The grip is also equipped with Ergo Grip, which makes it much more shock absorbent while providing comfort to the player. Furthermore, a core made with polypropylene honeycomb makes for the perfect touch every time with next to no vibrations.
- Only available in one size made to perfection for pickleball players
- The 4 ¼ inches grip size provides the player with comfort when playing pickleball
- Made with polymer material as it is durable, quiet, and offers a great balance of power and touch
- Suitable to support the game of advanced skill level players
- The material for the shaft is carbon fiber making it significantly durable
- Extreme Spin technology the paddle provides players with an edge in terms of strength.
5- PROKENNEX Kinetic Ovation Speed II Pickleball Paddle
ProKennex is a well-known name in the pickleball world, and they have developed an engineering prodigy with their Kinetic Ovation Speed II Pickleball Paddle. That item has been to have the badge for one of the best pickleball paddles for tennis elbow. It has been built for comfort and stability with the main objectives, making it the perfect choice for players grappling with tennis elbow and joint pain.
With a standard handle size that paddle is extremely simple to handle. Combined with the face design of the Kinectic Paddle, the aerodynamics allow for better reactions along with the enhanced speed of movement.
- The 3.875 size is ideal for players to perform their best on the field.
- The array of grip sizes will help prevent injury from prolonged use of a grip that is too small or too large as you can find the perfect one.
- The shaft material is carbon fiber making the paddle lightweight and easier to strike the ball with.
- The specified age range is Adults as the paddle is made for professionals.
Even if you are playing with a tennis elbow, a serious player never wants to compromise on their game. In a nutshell, one of the best pickleball paddles for tennis elbow in the market, the ProKennex Pro Flight is a product that has been made for excellence. An extremely light paddle with a weight of only 7-7.6 ounces, Kennex has brought a best paddle for tennis elbow that is comfortable, stable, and precise.